October 27-29, 2017
If you’re interested in helping out at Spokane Oktoberfest benefiting the German American Society let us know by emailing us. Make sure to include your T-shirt size!
What’s in it for you?
- Admission into the event all weekend long
- Volunteer T-Shirt
- Meet new people have a great time!
- Learn a few German songs!
Minimum of 4 hours per shift.
If you ‘d like to volunteer with a friend please let us know in the notes section of the form.
Thank you for your time and support!
- Front Gate Area – involves checking ID and some crowd control. All event hours.
- Designated Driver Area – Signing up Designated Drivers. All event hours.
- Beer serving – must be 21 and have your MAST license. All event hours.
- Wiener Dog Race (2pm-5pm Sunday)
- Games area – Teach and monitor participants how to play and keep games areas clean. All event hours
- Kids area monitor/crafts helper – 3pm – 7pm Friday, noon – 7pm Saturday, 11am – 5pm Sunday
- Rovers – keep the hall clean, do whatever needs done to make the event work. All event hours.
- Contests – stein hoisting, and other contests. All event hours
- Greeters – need to wear authentic clothing. All event hours.
- German Heritage Area – Staff area with map of Germany. All event hours.